Friday 23 March 2012

The Horns of the Buffalo - Part Twelve

After finally finishing the buildings yesterday I was at a bit of a loss as to what to paint as the lead mountain is rather large at the moment.  As the wine went down I decided to have a go at some of the British characters that I had undercoated and waiting for paint.  Considering that by the time I finished I was very much worse for the wine they are ok.

I did discover though that the static grass applicator is not much use with metal miniatures as every time it comes close enough to the miniature to make the grass stand up sparks start flying!







Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

2 comments:

  1. What shading problems? Great work on these; I see that you've 'snuck' in a historic character, which reminds me that I've not done mine yet.

    ReplyDelete